Watches have fallen out of favor as a must-have accessory in the age of smartphones and wearable technology. When it comes to the latest high-end wristwear, think generic, sterile, too perfect, and boring. Wood Watches, on the other hand, add a touch of class with a distinct, naturalistic twist. A wooden watch costs depend on the materials and craftsmanship, and it instantly becomes the center of attention and a source of constant conversation. There are many reasons to own a wood watch, but here are the topmost reasons to have one
- Distinctive:When a watch is made of wood, it is one-of-a-kind. No two watches made of hardwood will ever be the same. Nature’s variety is limitless, especially when it comes to wood grain. The color, shape, direction, and width of the grain vary depending on the tree species, the cut of the wood, and the stain used to preserve it. Even if two timepieces are cut from the same tree, they will never appear identical. Furthermore, even if you buy a mass-produced wood watch, most designers use multiple pieces of wood to create contrast and complement among the components, enhancing the natural beauty of the wooden pieces.
- Sustainable:In comparison to metal or plastic, wood is always a renewable natural resource. Trees can be found on every inhabited continent. With the amount of responsible forestry that has occurred over the last three to four decades, the world will not run out of wood anytime soon. Hardwoods, softwoods, and even bamboo are used by artists to create a variety of works of art such as cabinetry, furniture, sculpture, and timepieces. Bamboo is one of the preferred woods for watchmaking because it is strong, grows quickly, and has a lower carbon footprint than most traditional hardwoods or softwoods. In addition to being more renewable than metal, wood requires less energy to rework or machine than metal.
- Rare:In this age of imitation products that everyone can get online, the opportunity to wear something unique, odd, and uncommon that adds a touch of class and sophistication to your wardrobe is rare. When you wear a wood watch on your wrist, it instantly becomes a source of appreciation and, in some cases, incredulity.
- Fashionable:Wooden watches are basically a statement piece that will highlight your wrist most elegantly. Not only it is aesthetically and environmentally great but in terms of look and design this out beats totally every older design. Make a statement with the accessory that never fails to elicit comments and compliments.
- Customized:If you’re looking to buy a watch as a gift, getting it engraved is a great way to make it more sentimental or romantic. On the back of each wooden watch, you can engrave up to 60 letters. An engraved watch is ideal for a variety of occasions, including birthdays, Christmas, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, and even corporate events.
So if you also want to stand out in the collection of exclusive watches do try Wood Watches
for the best reasons as stated above.