If you have been looking for ways to enhance consumer experience on your websites and apps, investing in a chatbot might be the right step. A chatbot is basically a computer program that can offer automated responses for specific queries and questions. Chatbots have a long way in the last few years. Today, script bots, which were the first kind of chat robot, are no longer effective. Most chatbots rely on artificial intelligence and machine learning, so responses can be customized and the need for human assistance is minimal. We are discussing further on how you can use chatbots for enhancing ROI.
- Offer better consumer experience. While the investment on a chatbot may seem high, you can actually gain more through better consumer experience. Think of this – Consumers just have too many choices these days. No one wants to wait in a queue to get answers for simple questions. With chatbots, you can reduce the wait time and offer more specific information in the most effective ways.
- Reduce your other costs. Having an in-house team of customer care professionals could be an expensive affair, especially for smaller businesses that are struggling with limited resources. Increasing ROI is easy with chatbots, because you are reducing the cost of an entire team of customer care professionals.
- Push for direct sales. Effectively used, chatbots can be incredibly useful for promoting direct sales. You can send direct messages to consumers, and that too, without the fear or worry of being pushed into the email box, as in the case of newsletters.
- Grab the power of chatbot marketing. Another smart way of using chatbots is for chat blasting, where you can send messages to numerous contacts on Facebook messenger at the same time. This could be related to offering special offers, making announcements and much more. Chatbot marketing is actually a term now, and businesses are taking it seriously. Who knows, we may not need regular tele-callers anymore!
- Influence consumers. If you don’t want to consider the direct returns on investment from chatbots, consider it as a means to influence decisions. There are many ways to use chatbots for the purpose. From getting customers to sign up for selected services, to offering exclusive deals and asking consumers to fill in surveys, chatbots are versatile and can be asked to do a bunch of different things.
Building a chatbot
Making a customized chatbot robot for your business doesn’t have to be complicated or a matter of learning technical jargon. Instead, you can simply choose to use a chatbot builder, which can help you design a product that’s customized for your niche and business, keeping all the goals in consideration. Chatbots can be made to do a number of things, and you can even choose to automate responses with the help of AI and machine learning.
Check online for chatbot builders, and find more on the pricing. Most of these chatbots builders work on a monthly subscription basis, and therefore, affordability is least of the concerns.